Here are the Rules:
1. Each contestant may enter more than once. There is no limit to the number of submissions. However, each video must be entered separately. Videos must be submitted in color and via a YouTube link.
2. Each video submission may be a maximum length of 10 minutes. Videos longer than 10 minutes must be submitted as 2 parts.
3. All submissions become the property of Ocean Insight and may be used without further compensation or notice in our print and electronic marketing materials, such as our website, advertisements and print materials.
4. All submissions must be free of claims and rights of third parties. The contestant must own all rights to the video submitted and model releases are the contestant's responsibility.
5. When feasible, Ocean Insight agrees to correctly identify the content of the video and publish the name of the contestant and/or organization and/or subjects in the video.
6. The contest is open to anyone using an Ocean Insight product, including Ocean Insight OEMs, Distributors, Customers and Partners. Neither Ocean Insight Employees nor their direct family members are eligible for the contest.
7. Ocean Insight reserves the right to change the terms or conditions of the contest at any time, for any reason, without prior written notice.
1. Finalists may be asked to submit native audio, video or image files for Ocean Insight internal use.
2. Contest begins October 28, 2019 at 12:00 AM EST and ends December 20, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST. Submissions will be accepted during the contest period only.
3. Finalists will be notified by email or phone within 30 days after the end of the contest.
4. Any comments or questions can be addressed via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only one prize will be awarded per winning video submission.
1. 5 Finalists will be selected. Prizes are as follows:
Grand Prize: $3000 Ocean Insight equipment credit
Second Place: $2000 Ocean Insight equipment credit
Third Place: $1000 Ocean Insight equipment credit
Fourth Place: $500 Ocean Insight equipment credit
Fifth Place: $500 Ocean Insight equipment credit
Entries must meet a minimum quality standard as determined by Ocean Insight to be eligible for a prize.
2. Finalists will be featured in a "Customer Spotlight" video, to be produced by Ocean Insight staff and posted on our website.
3. Each participant will receive a special gift for submitting an entry.